4.10.2012

Footnote

I'm at a bit of a standstill when it comes to this blog. I think it has exhausted its previous purpose. I used to use it as a poetic and emotional outlet during my days of frustration during Utah winters and upper division college courses, and as a way to keep in touch with old friends. But now it seems these friends don't really post anymore, and I'm not quite as artistic as I used to be. So I'm a little lost, you'll probably see lots of randomness start to pop up here. 
Anyways, I just got back from the best vacation of my life in Seattle. I just saw the best concert of my life and got to meet the man that has been my biggest inspiration for 10 years. I was overwhelmed with love this past weekend. I still have yet to collect my thoughts and emotions. Report coming soon, I promise! 

2 comments:

MoonyMoMo said...

Yeah, blog has been dying down for me too.

Is this Mana? Did you actually get to meet him??? JIN! That's HUGE!

Jin said...

Yes, it was Mana! :) Aww, your comment made me smile, thank you, yes, it was amazing! A weekend I will never forget. I'm editing the journal entries I hastily wrote late at night while I was there, I should be posting soon! :)

Post a Comment